- The craftsmanship: Aubusson rugs are made by skilled weavers using traditional techniques. This ensures that the rugs are of the highest quality and will last for many years.
- The designs: Aubusson rugs feature intricate designs that are often inspired by nature, mythology, or history. These designs add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any room.
- The rarity: Aubusson rugs are no longer made in the same way as they were centuries ago. This makes them a rare and valuable commodity.
If you are looking for a beautiful and luxurious rug that will last for generations, then an Aubusson rug is a great option.
Here are some tips for choosing an Aubusson rug:
- Consider the size of the room: The size of the rug should be proportional to the size of the room. You want to make sure the rug is large enough to fill the space, but not so large that it overwhelms the room.
- Consider the style of your home: The style of the rug should complement the décor of your home. If you have a traditional décor, then you might want to choose an Aubusson rug with an intricate design. If you have a modern décor, then you might want to choose a more minimalist design.
- Consider the colours and patterns of the rug: The colours and patterns of the rug should also complement the décor of your home. You want to choose a rug that you love and that makes you happy.