This procedure is designed to deal with the following;
- Received goods that were damaged in transit
- Received goods found to be faulty when unpacked
- Received goods found to be at variance with what was ordered
Please notify us within 24 hours of shortages or damage
In accordance with our Terms & Conditions of Sale, We reserve the right to offer a replacement, allowance, or full refund of the purchase price.
- Please return in original or similar packaging. Further packaging can be obtained upon request.
- If your rug has arrived in damaged packaging, wherever practicable it should be noted and signed for on the carrier’s consignment note.
- A quick phone photo will clarify courier is at fault
Claims for Defective Products
For items that customers believe are performing poorly or not up to standard then a request for return form is available. This should detail the nature of the problem and be supported by photography.
For All Returns
Please complete the form below: