The shape of rugs
Rugs come in a variety of shapes, including:
- Rectangular: Rectangular rugs are the most common type of rug, and they are perfect for covering large areas, as well as fitting into long and narrow spaces.
- Square: Square rugs are less common than rectangular rugs, but they can be a great way to add a touch of style to a room.
- Round: Round rugs are often used in living rooms and bedrooms, and they can help to create a sense of intimacy.
- Oval: Oval rugs are a good choice for hallways and entryways, and they can help to create a sense of flow.
- Runner: Runner rugs are long and narrow, and they are perfect for hallways and entryways.
- Irregular: Irregular rugs are a great way to add a touch of personality to a room.
The shape of the rug you choose will depend on the size and shape of the room you are decorating, as well as your personal preferences.